PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
While there are no actual preparations needed for your first appointment, there are ways you can help to maximize your time and make your visit as comfortable as possible.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment as you will be asked to fill out a new patient registration form upon check in. You can also prepare ahead and download our fillable registration prior to your appointment and email the completed form to email@example.com. Please download this pdf first before filling it out.
- Please allow at least 30- 45 minutes for the visit in case of unforeseen emergencies.
- For patients who are unable to communicate in English, please arrange an interpreter as our office does not provide translators for your appointment.
- Remember to bring your CareCard, a list of current medications and/or any previous audiograms, related medical imaging reports or consult letters.
- Write down a list of questions or concerns you would like to have the doctors address during your appointment in relation to your specific health concern.
- Please do not bring food or drinks into the office.